Nikon has just brought out a pair of slim and stylish (and affordable too!) point-and-shoot cameras. The twins, Coolpix S3300 and Coolpix S4300, sport nearly identical feature sets except the S4300 has a bigger LCD which is also a touchscreen, different color choices and slightly more internal memory.
- 16 megapixel CCD imaging sensor
- 6X optical zoom: 26 – 156 mm lens
- Optical image stabilizer
- Coolpix S3300: 2.7 inch LCD (230,000 pixels)
Coolpix S4300: 3 inch touchscreen LCD (460,000 pixels)
- Scene Auto Selector and point-and-shoot modes; No manual controls
- Standard HD 720p movie mode
- Takes SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Uses a lithium-ion battery
- Available in February for $140 (Coolpix S3300) and $170 (Coolpix S4300)
- Coolpix S3300: Comes in your choice of silver, black, purple, pink or red
Coolpix S4300: Comes in your choice of silver, black, purple, white or red
i’m wondering the same thing more paulrcrlaity if someone that has this camera can confirm for me, what video format does it use? avi? mpg? mov? additionally if you can, how large of files are the videos? like in MB per minute of video any reply would be very helpful, i am probably purchasing this camera to take on a very long hike, and would like to be able to occasionally upload video to YT via my cell phone Thanks!
its a .avi format file for the 720p video