Established in early 2005, Digital Photography Interface, or DPI for short, has been and is the place for the latest in digital cameras and photography – featuring news, unbiased in-depth reviews, user opinions and more. Whether you’re new to digital photography or a professional, this is the place to be for the latest in digital photography and camera reviews as well as discussion of the various aspects of photography.
Digital Photography Interface strives to be the number one resource for the latest cameras. Over the years, we have been the first independent digital camera review website to publish full, in-depth reviews of several very hot, highly discussed cameras:
- 2005 – Internet’s first Canon PowerShot S2 IS review
- 2006 – Internet’s first Sony Cyber-shot T30 review
- 2007 – Internet’s first Canon PowerShot S5 IS review
- 2008 – Internet’s first Olympus Stylus 1040/Mju 1040 review
- 2009 – Internet’s first Olympus E620 digital SLR review
Most recently in April 2009, we were the first camera review website to fully review the Olympus E620 digital SLR (production model).
If you’ve got any questions, suggestions, requests, inquiries on advertising or anything else, feel free to drop me a line at
dpi [at] dpinterface [dot] com
Just in case you can’t reach